Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Time is just flying by!

I cant believe how fast the time is going by. Its true what they say, just enjoy each day of your pregnancy, because its something that wont last forever. Some people hate being pregnant, but I must say I highly enjoy it. Minus the morning sickness and heartburn its been a very easy pregnancy. I just cant wait to meet my little girl. Josh got to feel her move again yesterday. She always seems to stop kicking when he puts his hand on my stomach. He said it feels like shes ready to break out of there, lol. I can only imagine what it feels like when she gets bigger.

Here is my 29week 5day picture


Here is my 30week 5day picture

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Why are you still not huge like me? No fair! It does fly by, but I'm ready to be back to normal, without the reflux and all.

Kelly said...

You look fantastic!!