Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Baby Abigails Room

Here are some pictures of the babies room that Ive gotten done. She got so many clothes! Both dressers are full of clothing up to 9months. I had to pack away the bigger sizes because I had no room. I dont know how she is going to wear all of it, LOL. I still need to get a cute light fixture up in the room, but other than that I think Im pretty much done.

I got this glider at a rummage sale, painted it and put diff. material on it.
My Friend made this for Abigail and the round wood bin on the dresser ;)
Oviously there will be pictures in these once shes born.




I made these letters with my Cricut Cutter ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks great, I love it!

aLLie said...

Very cute!!!
And I *almost* bought a cricket cutter!!!

Those infomercials get me every time!!

(I have a magic bullet, Jack Lallane's Juicer and the flip fold LOL)

I tagged you in my blog too!

HEE said...

I love her room!!! Its so adorable. I can't get over how full her closet already is! Lucky little girl :)

-HEE

I tagged you in my blog :)